1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1 Year Today

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by john179, Dec 30, 2004.

1. john179

john179 Active member

It has been 1 year today since i joined Afterdawn and i would just like to say a big thank you to all the admin staff for this great site.Also to all the members who make it such a great place to come.I have shared what little knowledge i have and learn't much on the way as well and i owe alot to all at AD.I have made so many new friends at Aferdawn and at AD buddies on irc.

AD has brought me so much over the past year the AD comunity is number 1 place to be to learn share your knowledge and for great chats.

A big thank you to all at AD for making my time on the internet a very enjoyable time.I just hope to be posting to you all again on 2nd year today come 30 December 2005.

Thank you all.

John179

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

and the same to you, been here just over 2 months so we'll see what happens next year. remember you are about 5 hrs ahead of us in north america so you'll be in the new year before us so happy new year

3. john179

john179 Active member

Thanks mate and all the best to you and all at AD.

4. andmerr

andmerr Guest

belated happy 1st birthday john

[​IMG]

andmerr

5. john179

john179 Active member

Thanks mate i'm just happy to be a member of AD where there so many great members.

Happy New Year

John179.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2004
  6. zippyd

zippyd Active member

I wish you'd quit telling everyone how great I am. You're going to ruine my reputation.... oh wait! Oh, nevermind, you're talking about all of us. ;P

4 Aug, 2004 is my anniversary. Boy do I have a long way to go.
    Congratulations to you sir. Not for your anniversary necesarily(sp?), but for having the persona and demeanor to stay around here and contribute to this sight for that amount of time. Cheers!

7. pulsar

pulsar Active member

I've been on this site a year today. I've learned loads & had lots of laughs on the way too.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!

(That was intentional shouting by the way!)

Kind regards,
    Pulsar.

8. pulsar

pulsar Active member

650 posts, still a member, sigh!!

Not to worry though, there is far too much going on in the world to worry about that.

Can't help getting upset with the situation in Asia :(
    Don't realise how lucky I am at times.

I wish the governments would get their act together & help these people out.

Never gonna happen. As always, the generosity of the ordinary person outshines the politicians futile efforts.

Will they ever learn?

Just a thought.

Pulsar

9. john179

john179 Active member

Hey happy birthday pulsar a year today hey.Your promtion to senior will obviously be in the next round of promotions then mate so i would not worry no one at AD is ever forgotten.This will be my 1102 post at AD.Probably the last before the Big Ben starts the big bong for midnight.So happy new year all at AD and all the best for the year 2005.

Ps my thoughts as like most other people will be more of sadness for those who are having much harder times at the moment.To those in asia and all others around the world suffering at present i prey 2005 is a much better year for you.
    John179 signing off for the year 2004.

10. Maryela3

Maryela3 Guest

i thought of posting someting like dis post on december 4 that day i made a year in ad but i thought nha
    all dis dudes are gonna eat me alive if i post ajnything sentimental like dat
    but know that ya post it happy birthday hope you stay much more time around
    and HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY Us center time 9:45 2 hours and 15 minutes till the new year and also happy christmas i forgot dat one been busy lately.
    Good night everybody chill out
    Maria=)

11. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

"Will they ever learn", nope & that is why history repeats itself all the time because mankind especially politicans never learn. oh yea, happy new year!!!!

Last edited: Dec 31, 2004
  12. DaOsT

DaOsT Regular member

congrats to you I aint been around much longer myself

13. FartDude

FartDude Guest

I'll be a year old July 12, Wow it has been a while hasnt it? i still remember making my first post i think the guy that responded was called cozza1987 or sumthin like that.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2005