1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

10 questions regarding basic newbies want to know.

Discussion in 'PS2' started by jp_rykov, Sep 19, 2004.

1. jp_rykov

jp_rykov Guest

1) (PS2 and XBOX) do we have any sites that provide updating your modchips version or you have to buy a new modchip for that so that it would be updated?

2) what is the best dvd writer software to write down PS2, XBOX AND GAMECUBE(if any) games?

3) what is the best dvd rom on the market today that would make EXCELLENT copies of PS2, XBOX AND GAMECUBE games?

4) what are the recommended sites to download software updates? (e.g. EvoX, HDD loader... etc..etc)

5) if you want to put back the original interface of your PS2, XBOX AND GAMECUBE (xbox- with the green x on it with green features, ps2 with the circles and gamecube with the box... get the picture?) or if youre going to upgrade a newer hard drive for that (20 -> 120 or higher) and still want the original interface for that, can you download that from a site or if you have any suggested site to download it from... where?

6) where can you get additional and unique skins for different interfaces on your PS2, XBOX AND GAMECUBE?

7) what is the best modchip for you that doesnt cause you any problems and still loyal to that brand of chip?

8) can you save the copied games through your PC and then transfer it to PS2, XBOX and GAMECUBE? what cables do you have to use? what software?

9) what kind of softwares can you possible do to maximize the use of your GBA (e.g. book reader... etc...etc)?

10) in regards to wireless gaming controllers... GAMECUBE has wavebird... when will PS2 AND XBOX have theirs that came from the manufacturer originally?
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]what we talked about here, just leave it here.[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2004
  2. lucifer69

lucifer69 Regular member

2) the best software is dvd decryter
    6)ebay.com
    7) for ps2 dms3 plus and matrix infinity

3. brad1102

brad1102 Guest

10) Logitech has made a wireless controller for PS2, and has the PS2 affiliation/seal of approval on it.

I have owned 2 for over a year and never had any problems with it. The only thing is its a little pricey.

4. nelswick

nelswick Regular member

i was looking in to buying one of those. how is the range and does it ever not work if you point it in the wrong direction or something?

5. brad1102

brad1102 Guest

the range is really good - i havent gone out of my way to test it, but ive never had a problem with it.

6. nelswick

nelswick Regular member

excellent. maybe ill pick one up when i get my next paycheck =)

7. convolute

convolute Regular member

I have one and i have one major issue with the controller. It's not the weight or anything but rather the directional pad. Because it is a complete circle, it is relatively difficult to get precise directions in rather than the typical "+" pattern for directional pads. I was playing final fantasy and trying to input precise directions are almost always wrong because it may think up is up/left or up/right etc. Do you have the same problems?