1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1001-B 3.40 OE HELP PLEASE

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by jlucero23, Jul 14, 2007.

1. jlucero23

jlucero23 Member

I NEED TO KNOW IF I CAN PUT 3.40 OE ON A PSP THAT IS 1001-B PLEASE HELP PM IF YOU NEED TO

2. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

YES IT WILL WORK U JUST NEED TO BE ON 1.50 AND THEN DOWNLOAD THE EASY INSTALLER AND FLASH IT AND THEN THE PSP WILL BE AT 3.40 OE-A JUST LIKE MAGIS FOR U!!!!
    do the caps make it easier for u to read?

3. jlucero23

jlucero23 Member

i was doing it from my phone so it defaults to caps its giving me a hard time any suggestions on what to use i tried the dark alex ta-082 for 2.71 down loader and its saying i need to use HEN-D and i cant get to load

4. jlucero23

jlucero23 Member

i was doing it from my phone so it defaults to caps its giving me a hard time any suggestions on what to use i tried the dark alex ta-082 for 2.71 down loader and its saying i need to use HEN-D and i cant get to load

5. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

well ur problem is u didnt put the files in the right places.
    there are several files in the package. open the MS_ROOT folder right off the bat. there will be some .wpd and .bin files and a PSP folder. copy all these to the ROOT of ur memory stick. the ROOT is the very first thing that pops up when u put it in. there should already be a PSP folder. overwrite the one from the downgrader package over the one already there. then, copy ALL the other files to the root also. now, run HEN-D from the photo section on the psp. the screen will go blue then green. if it goes red, just load the pic again, and again, and again, untill it turns blue and green. it may take 20+ times in some cases.
    next, go to the game icon in the psp and run the 1.50 enabler. if it says 1.50 cannot be run on the psp, just press X until it can.
    now, from the home menu, run the Update X.YZ. it will downgrade.