1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

11.10.11 Update Fail lt+1.91

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by hakim1984, Oct 13, 2011.

1. hakim1984

hakim1984 Member

Hello All

I have LT+1.91 and when update downloads at end of installation it comes up with error351F-3524-1380-0703-C000-0099

I think this happens because my drive is spoofed, does this mean for everytime xbox release an update I will have to put my oringal drive back in just for the update to install? or any other ways around this? i.e install from usb etc

Thanks!

2. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

You need a ORIG drive that is flashed with the OFW. Then update, then reflash to LT 2.0

3. RIARA

RIARA Regular member

Regarding the error code C000 0099.

This error occurs if your console has been tampered with or modified. Your console can no longer connect to Xbox LIVE, install software updates or play new games that require a console software update.

Physically disconnect your network cable or remove your Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adaptor from the console.

You can use the following steps to turn off the automatic sign-in so that you can play games offline.
    To turn off auto sign-in:
    Restart your console.
    Select No if you are prompted to update your console software.
    Press the Guide button on your controller.
    Go to Settings and then select Profile.
    Select Sign-in Preferences.
    Set Profile Auto Sign-in to Off.
    Press the B button on your controller to return to the Xbox Dashboard.

Your console can now play your existing games offline. Any future attempts to sign into Xbox LIVE or update your console software will result in an error.

(Taken from a support page).