1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1click copy and dvd43free

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by ppanther, Apr 14, 2005.

1. ppanther

ppanther Guest

any body else having problems with this combo. It was working great, then I had to re format my HD. Since then it's gone to pot. I have re-loaded the updates of 1 click/ DVD43free many a times, restarted my computer, tried everything on their page, and everytime I put in a disc to copy it comes up with the "this disc is css ....) any ideas or is it time to make a software switch and try something else. I need something very easy. Thanks

2. Ppower

Ppower Regular member

Before you do anything make sure you can see a yellow face in your toolbar near the clock, this means dvd43 is loaded and ready. Now insert your dvd, give dvd43 a few seconds to recognize, the face should turn mean(flames), means dvd43 is trying to crack the encrytion, when the encrytion is cracked you should see a green smile. Now start 1 Click the css message should not come up

3. ppanther

ppanther Guest

Thanks ppower. I have done that also. I see flame face turn to the green happy face but still no luck.

4. Ppower

Ppower Regular member

Try Anydvd, 21 day trial