1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1Click DVD / DVD43 upgrade issues

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by scoobie, May 29, 2004.

1. scoobie

scoobie Guest

I have been using the above mentioned programs to make my backups. 9 times out of 10 there isn't a problem. I was backing up the BtVS 6 discs when I got an error on the third disc saying it was encrypted. Discs 1 & 2 did not do this. My DH went and upgraded our 1Click and DVD43 decryptor and now I can't get it to copy at all. I read through the forums and tried DVD Decryptor. I was able to backup the third disc, however, it will not play on either of the DVD players we have.

So, my quandry is this...What program(s) should I use to be able to backup my DVDs with the same ease as before? I think it's a decryptor program issue but I'm just guessing on that. If I use DVD Decryptor, how do I get it to make the DVDs work on the DVD players? Did I do something wrong?

Yes, I'm a complete idiot when it comes to understanding all of this....

and also....why would two discs backup fine and then the next ones have encryption codes? that just doesn't make sense...

2. bigorange

bigorange Active member

Dvd43(free) and Nero Ultra 6. I prefer Anydvd with nero but it's 39.00. You can get Nero for 49.00 to 59.00. It ain't free but it's compatible with about everything out there(I may exaggerate a little,but it works with a lot of freeware) and has tons of programs all under one roof including among others, nerovision express 2, nero express, burning rom, cover design, and recode 2( which I suggest to start out with).Well worth 50 bucks considering time, downloads that don't work (both free and bought), and total frustration, which, I believe, we've all been there, done that. Here is a thread I wrote in tonite on how to use recode 2, please read all of the thread(there's good info in there by a lot of guys in this forum). This is one of the easiest ways to one click burn with menu options and 100% success rate, at least for me. http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/86549 good luck....... [​IMG]

Last edited: May 29, 2004
  3. bigorange

bigorange Active member

Ithink Nero outta pay me for all the friggin' advertising I've been doing for them. lol [​IMG]