1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1Click DVD with DVD43

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by SCH25, Sep 26, 2004.

1. SCH25

SCH25 Member

Hey all, I hope you "guys" will be able to help me out here. I have been running the two above programs with no problems for a few weeks but not all of a sudden the DVD43 is giving me problems (this is the "free"/older version - not the newer one). The problem I am having is I keep getting a message saying my system is set to Region 8 and needs to be changed to Region 1 or 3. Both my drives are set to reg. 1 and have not been changed and this problem only happens when DVD43 is on my computer. As soon as I uninstall it, my discs play fine (but of course I can't back up any of my DVD's w/ 1 click). Anyone got any ideas why this is occurring or what I can do to fix the problem. I would rather keep this program because the combination is easy to use and is almost "idiot proof" (until I started having this problem of course :) ), so if I have to switch programs - what is just as easy to use?? Thanks everyone for your help.

2. crazymf77

crazymf77 Guest

use dvd decrypter and dvd shrink guides are posted throughout the forum . pretty simple to use.