1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1clickdvdcopy problem

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by mle, Feb 11, 2005.

1. mle

mle Member

When I open 1Clickdvdcopy and choose options, the next screen gives you options for choosing the source and destination. When I click the drop downs there is no DVD listed there, only an option for choosing a hard drive folder. What do I have to do to get the option of which dvd burner I want to use? Perhaps the program is not recognizing my drives. Help!!

mle

2. mle

mle Member

I solved my own problem by uninstalling the program and reinstalling; works like a charm.

3. samintx

samintx Regular member

Yes, I found the reinstall worked for me also. I don't know what gets into some of these DVD programs. They work for a while then get corrupted.

I downloaded 1ClickDVD 4.2 upgrade. It worked fine for a while and then I began to think something was wrong with my DVD player because the backups would halt and stutter.Some onscreen problems where noted also like the cicle not showing the design but only a big blank hole in the screen. I uninstalled 4.2 and when back to 4.1.1.3 and it works like a charm.

Has anyone else had a problem with the upgrade 4.2?

4. yorky

yorky Member

Hi samintx,
    Stay with the the 4.1 Version 1Clickdvdcopy I had the 4.2 and had the same problems allso if you have XP and you have installed the latest downloads it is effecting some burners and software,you are aware that microsoft are involved in stamping out the type of fun that we enjoy( on every backup that you make Bill Gates loses money)
    hope this helps , I find 1Clickdvdcopy is a magic program. yorky

5. samintx

samintx Regular member

Ah, glad it wasn't just me ! I have not problems with 4.1...I am also not going to download "updates" on my Vaio and Toshibas just because of what you are saying .... updates that screw up your computer. If it ain't broke don't fix it....

Thanks for relieving my mind. Funny no other comments on this upgrade