1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1st backup of Ps2 Game (Manhunt) Succesful..............

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by SPIKISH, Nov 6, 2004.

1. SPIKISH

SPIKISH Guest

i would just like to post that i burned my first ever ps2 game, Manhunt, with a Spin-X DvD-R Media at a speed of 4x on DVDS Decrypter and everything went fine. It boots and plays pristinely.

Only one problem to mention: After i had ripped Manhunts image to my harddrive, i procedeeded with intenting to burn it, now this was my first attempt. when i click the buttom that prompts dvd decrypter to burn it gave me an error!? Cant remember what it said, but it was something bout my burner nec 3500ag not recognizing some crap there and it said cancel ignore blahh, so icanceled. But then i tried right after the error to burn it and it succesfully wrote at 4x. Now im not complaining cuz shit, the game works, but it struck me weird when that error popped up.. Kinda gave me the heebee geebees.. But anyways, nonsense... just posting to you guys my sort of success =) on burning... see u guys around im out

One

2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

congrat's on getting your first backup to work especialy as it was manhunt as that game has caused plenty of problems for some forum users

3. SPIKISH

SPIKISH Guest

thans devil, pretty simple over here, who knows all this stuff is always iffy