1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1st Dump Of COD GHOST X1

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by infam0us, Nov 19, 2013.

1. infam0us

infam0us Regular member

C4eva has just confirmed that the first Xbox One game has been successfully dumped: Call of Duty: Ghosts
    He hasn't revealed any details about how he dumped the game so we can expect more info about this soon.

We still in for long wait before we might be able to play these kind of backups on our Xbox One consoles, but it's definitely a good start to see c4eva has already dumped a game a week before the XB1 even is available for sale in stores.

News-Source: The first Xbox One game has been dumped (via) 360Crunch

PLEASE NOTE: Since Xbox-Scene Forums Are Down At The Moment, the forum link goes to the News Source, once the Forums are up again, I will generate a XS thread for the news. Sorry, but I can't fix that problem!

Discuss this news item on our forums: forums.xbox-scene.com

2. hackimus2

hackimus2 Regular member

Thanks for sharing infam0us! That's some very interesting news indeed. Quick progress; I wonder if it was complicated at all? Hmmmm...I just noticed I haven't logged in this site in over a year or so. Even went from Senior to Member lol. Now only if I could accomplish such a thing in RL once I do become a Senior.

3. richietea

richietea Regular member

Be interesting to know what sort of security sectors are present.Great share though and progress even before the console release.

4. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

I wonder how much of that 40gb is padding otherwise that's a lot of space that game takes up

5. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

probably 7 gig data 40 gig to be scrubbed

6. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

the retail ps4 version on disk comes at 40gb or so... in one huge pkg file and 1 small rif file.. considering the pc version around 30gb id say the inflation comes due to language files(speech) and higher bitrate movies files(1080p)... the ps3 version is around 12gb less languages and smaller movie files at 720p... btw you can copy a ps4 disk on a pc using a bd drive... wont help you much in the end the files are encrypted but at least you can say "i made a backup of ps4 game! YAY!" :3

7. infam0us

infam0us Regular member

8. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

that dont look to much different than the old liteon