1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1st Post - Really Need Help With Rumble_Roses.iso

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by n1ghtmare, Jan 16, 2005.

1. n1ghtmare

n1ghtmare Guest

I downloaded a file rumble_roses.iso
    i burnt it with alcohol 120 on 4× and with nero 2× and it still says please insert playstation or playstation 2 disc... i really want to play this so if any of you professionals :p know how to fix this to work please tell me , and about the dvd-r's dont worry becouse i am using the ones work on my ps2 perfectly i got a lot of games on these discs , so please someone help me

2. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

If I downloaded a game off of the internet and it would not boot in my ps2, the first thing I would think about is if the game I downloaded was the actual game. Many games on the net now are bullcrap dl's. Check and see how big the ISO is, most are close to 4.20 GB. Alcohol and Nero are high quality burning programs, so that is not the problem, especially since you backed up other games before and they worked fine. If worse comes to worse, blockbuster is just around the corner :)

3. n1ghtmare

n1ghtmare Guest

BTW . I downloaded the game from torrentreactor.to which had torrents the size is 3.20 gb and it is a game the files are , well they look like for PS2 just like other games i got from that offline page.
    it downloaded like for 5 days i downloaded it and burned it with nero and alcohol and that stupid red screen is coming up .... please insert ....
    i know this must work somehow but , HOW!?
    and for the info , we dont got blockbuster :D wish we did :D i'm from Europe ;)

4. n1ghtmare

n1ghtmare Guest

hahahahahaha , i kinda screwed up the game worked all the time , i just turned off the game and turned it back on! And the game worked!

LOOOOOL!
    This is so wierd , when this game didnt work i tried any game i have and no game worked then suddenly just turned off and turned it back on and everything was working again!when deception and MGS3 started working everything started workin ' :p .... well tnx anyway!

5. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

haha, thats funny because every now and then that happens to me on my ps2. Actually this just happened to me yesterday, every backup I have made was not working and that red screen was coming up. So I turned it off and went out for a few hours and came back and it worked?!? Strange how that happens... So your from Europe, what parts? I just had a friend go to Paris last year for a semester of school, he said it was absolutely amazing, and said he had never seen so many beautful girls in his life!

6. mutant_x

mutant_x Guest

i tried backing up my original Rumble Rose game with both Dvd Decryptor and nero and it does not get past the "now loading" screen with it boots...any ideas on what to do? Thanx, this is my first post on Afterdawn...so bare with me lol

7. Jizmak

Jizmak Regular member

8. mutant_x

mutant_x Guest

Thanx bro ! i changed the media and it did the trick.......