1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2.60 psp

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by itzy72, Mar 22, 2007.

1. itzy72

itzy72 Member

i have a psp version 2.60 i look into the umd the right way up and i see numbers on the left hand side not sure what they are though i have been told i can upgrade to 3.10 i was gonna do a network upgrade but that was gonna upgrade to 3.11 so i didnt do it it is still on 2.60 can anyone tell me what motherboard i have in my psp as i say looking at it from the back and the right way up there is gold numbers or letters on the LEFT hand side but i cannot see what they are thanks in advance

2. ting03

ting03 Member

hey dude, i just helped my friend downgrade his 2.60 PSP today, so i know how to do it.

Firstly, use this link to check if you have that special motherboard
    http://www.modchipstore.com/support/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=164

Then, the easiest way for you to go is to upgrade to the "official" 2.71 Version by Sony THEN downgrade to 1.5

after you get to 1.5 you can then upgrade to Dark Alex's Custom Version that can do everything lol

search this forum on how to do this stuff, cause theres lots of threads talking about these things

good luck on downgrading

3. itzy72

itzy72 Member

thanks ting but i cannot see what letters or numbers are on my board i have had this page or a similar one up but for the life of me without opening my psp which i dont wanna do and removing the mobo im not sure what it is but thanks anyway

4. NeoG

NeoG Member

Its not the meaning of the letters thats important, the fact that they ARE THERE means you have a TA-082 mainboard. Use the TA-082/2.71 downgrade method.

5. itzy72

itzy72 Member

what even though they are on the top left of my mobo and NOT the right