1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2.71 SE B by Dark alex issue

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Raygunnz, Apr 27, 2007.

1. Raygunnz

Raygunnz Member

I hope someone can help with this i started out with 2.71 TA-082 MOBO installed hend for 2.71 by Dark alex and then moved down to v1.50 easy as pie. Next i went to 2.71se a and then 2.71 se b and tryed to go to se b' but now it freezes when you go to game and try to access the memory stick on the XMB it locks up. If i pull out the bat i can boot ok and i can see the memory card from my computer... but i seem to be stuck here. Is there a way to fix this or go back to orig fw
    please help and thanx for all input....

2. faqman98

faqman98 Regular member

i've had the same prob. with other cfw's so what i did was get a umd with a low firmware that can be downgraded like 2.00 or 2.71 then just downgrade again and try on a dif. cfw like 3.40oe-a

3. Raygunnz

Raygunnz Member

i just tryed that i cant downgrade it says theres no need to because 2.71 is newer

4. goosa23

goosa23 Member

i've never messed around with upgrading 1.50 but i'm wondering if you can just get the fw 1.50 recovery files and downgrade it. i know i had to use the files when i semi-bricked my daughters psp but i was upgrading fw 3.10 oe-a' to 3.40 oe-a.