1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2.71 to 3.03oe-c

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Section19, Mar 18, 2007.

1. Section19

Section19 Member

I just bought a psp with ver. 2.71 . ..can someone tell me what's the best way to update to 3.03oe-c

from what i know u downgrade to 1.5 then u upgrade to 3.03oe-c or i also heard that u can upgrade to 3.02 then 3.03oe-c . ..

am just trying to do this the right way cause i don't wanna screw this up . ..

2. johard

johard Member

what motherboard does it have? does it have numbers on the upper right part behind it? to see it, you have to open ur umd door, and just take a peak at the upper right side. if it has something like IC1003 set of characters, then it's a TA-082 motherboard. oh, and u have to downgrade to 1.5 and then update to 3.03 oe-c. u never and i mean NEVER have to upgrade to 3.02! I have an easy downgrader for ta-082 mobo and also have a downgrader for non-ta-082. so pm me if u want them. then after downgrading, just find a post of hexitnow, an afterdawn addict and god of psp modding, and try to look for 3.03 oe-c winstaller on his sig. hope this helps.

3. staxx

staxx Regular member

Follow what johard suggested, if you need tutorials do a search for them on this forum or google. Just make sure you find one specific to your motherboard.