1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2.81 downgrade without GTA: LCS unpatched?

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by WierdName, Feb 14, 2007.

1. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

How long does anyone think it will be before someone makes a non-GTA downgrade? I cant find one and I dont really want to borrow my friends(he lives 5hours away). I could wait it out if its only gonna be like a week or 2.

EDIT- Can a mod move this to the PSP firmware hacking forum? I realized I posted this into the general forum.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2007
  2. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

since u put it here ... it doesnt matter to put it the mod forum

I think they will never make a non-GTA downgrader. Wait until for the 3.11 downgrader or something like that ...

3. ThisDude

ThisDude Regular member

They won't make a 3.11 downgrader because it's the same as 3.10 but with A psx game compatibility issue.

4. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

mrgooey - not true, it's possible but they probably won't. (they did it for 2.5/2.6 w/o GTA after a while)

WierdName - u don't need it for more then a couple of minutes, why not meet ur friend half way (2.5 hours) and downgrade, then go out and get a bite to eat. (assuming your friends IRL and can stand each other)

no guarantee on how long downgraders take.

5. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

Well worst case, I can have him mail it. He already said he would but im gonna look around where ever I can around here for used or a rental first.