1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2.82-3.03 update help needed

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by LeeNTV, Jun 1, 2007.

1. LeeNTV

LeeNTV Guest

hi im trying to update my m8s psp to 3.03 i did my own with out any probs at all but now i come to do his psp and the file i used to update from 2.82 to 3.03 is saying corrupt file iv tryd dowloading the file agin but its still says corrupt file anyone know why ..thxs alot :)

2. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

Where did you download the file from? Try another source maybe.

Also, did you friend mess around with his psp before? I've heard if you mess around with your firmware you might alter your key's file, and in later sony firmwares, it will detect the missing key file and refuse to update. Your psp is effectively stuck forever.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2007
  3. LeeNTV

LeeNTV Guest

ye great that worked i got the file from another source and it worked fine thxs for the help.one more thing i use 3.03 oe-c it works fine i just drop the iso into the iso folder and away she go's but i see theres a few more FW out there any idea if there are any better than 3.03 oe-c thxs agin ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2007
  4. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

I personally use 3.40 oe. There is not much difference amoung all the OE's the later ones have more psx support and full res-vid etc. But my motto is "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

5. LeeNTV

LeeNTV Guest

ok thxs for the info and time spent to reply..be well :)

6. kawsar

kawsar Guest

am having the same problem it says file corrupt where did u find the update file 3.03