1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 backup questions

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by dmcqueen, Jan 20, 2007.

1. dmcqueen

dmcqueen Member

I have 2 backup questions but not related to XBOX 360 games, but with original games and live games.

1- It is possible to fit two (or maybe more) original Xbox games in one DL disc. Or because of the code (sorry i have not understood very well the use of this flag in burning the games) this can't be done.
    2- It is possible to backup an XBOL live game? Because the HD cappacity is small and if they release more games that can go up to 256 or more MB... (i have read that somewhere)

2. ModdaMIke

ModdaMIke Guest

ok no you cant put more than one game on the disc, unless you get a forza disc and change all the game files that are on it and make the 360 read it as being forza, but i dont even know if thats possible just a thought, and what do you mean backup xbox live games? yes you can play burned xbox 1 games online without any hazard right now...

3. dmcqueen

dmcqueen Member

The question aboutbacking up xbox live games is because right now microsoft announced that the limit for Xbox live games (like the soon to be out Castlevania: lamment of the innocent) is going to be greater than 50 megs. In this order, being that the Xbox Hard Drive is kind of small, can you backup this downloaded games in order to free hard drive space?

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3156520