Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by viperjay9, May 15, 2003.
i am in desperate need of a guide of how to put 2 dvds on 1 thanks
Don't know if I've ever seen a 'guide' on this topic.
I recently put a double-sided DVD on to a single side DVD-R. The procedure is the same:
1. Rip the two DVDs to two separate dirs.
2. Run DVD2AVI and import the VOBs from the two dirs.
3. Save the project. This will create a .d2v file and a BIG wave audio file at 48KHz (make sure that the audio option is 'decode' and set at 48Khz. You can normalize if you wish)
4. Convert the .d2v to a pseudo avi using VFAPIConv. You now have an AVI of the two DVDs and the wave audio.
5. Feed the AVI/WAV into your fevourite mpeg2 encoder, such as cce or tmpgenc. Encode.
6. Author and burn.
Separate names with a comma.