1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 LIVE QUESTIONS!!@

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Bloodust, Jan 17, 2007.

1. Bloodust

Bloodust Guest

Hello, Around 2-3 years ago, I softmodded my xbox. And 1 time i went on lve and then i got banned. I am planning to get a xbox 360 soon. i am getting a pack that comes with: External Harddrive ( 20 gig) 2 controllers and 2 1 year xbox live cards.Do u think i would sti be allowed on live? cause i did get banned on my orignal xbox.

Oh and say if i Restored my softmodded xbox ( the one that was banned
    off live) BACK TO NORMAL. do u think i can still go on live with it?

plz anser asap.

THANKS.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2007
  2. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

1. you can get on live with flashed firmware, i believe

2. you are still banned forever

3. desmet9

desmet9 Regular member

1.)you are not banned forever if you got banned on original xbox you would not be banned on 360. If for some reason you, change you pc's ip address that simple.
    2.)sure you can get on flashed firmware to get online but then you risk the chance of being able to go on. Do you really want to pay all that money then not be able to use over $100+ dollars worth of stuff. Just buy your games. Or wait for a modchip. Dont bother trying to flash the firmware.

4. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

"1.)you are not banned forever if you got banned on original xbox you would not be banned on 360. If for some reason you, change you pc's ip address that simple. "

Yes, you do get banned forever, i even went through the trouble of calling Microsoft and asking, you are banned FOREVER, just on an old xbox though

5. desmet9

desmet9 Regular member

maybe for you but i went in and edited my xbox and my computer ip address and i was able to play again. Also i got a new xbox live account on my old xbox and it worked. There is a guide of how to do it somewhere. Pretty sure its on maxconsoleforums.

6. Bloodust

Bloodust Guest

So i wouldnt be banned if i got my 360?

EDIT: o and send me link plz

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2007
  7. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

no, you wouldnt get banned if you modded your 360

8. desmet9

desmet9 Regular member

yes you would not get banned if you modded your 360 but if you do and you need to update say maybe the regular xbox game you have doesn't work and you download an update and try to u pdate it. It wont work with your flashed dvd firmware and turn you 360 into a brick.(Red ring of death)