1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 movies on 1 dvd-r

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by aldav45, Mar 17, 2004.

1. aldav45

aldav45 Member

hi guys. I'm new to all this and i'm struggling to put 2 titles on to 1 dvd-r/ I've shrunk them with dvd shrink so that the file size is 4.2 Gb. How do I burn them on to a disc now. can I use roxio dvd creator 6 for it? I've also got dvd x-copy platinum and dvd decryptor. thanks in advance for your reply.

2. -LoNeR-

-LoNeR- Active member

im not one hundred percent sure about roxio but i think it does although u can burn it with nero if you have it

Dean

3. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Hi ya there aldav45,

Glad to have you aboard -

Sorry, but I have nothing good to say about Roxio -

When I got rid of my copy (and my paid for upgrade) life was good around here :)

I don't know that much about platinum, I know with XCopy and Xpress there is no way to do it -

My suggestion is to use run it through DVD Shrink, selecting your target as ISO file and create a folder where you want those files on your HD. Once DVD Shrink has sent your ISO files to your preset folder, open up Decrypter and let that burn your ISO files to disk - your end result should be great :D)

Pete

4. aldav45

aldav45 Member

how do I use decryptor to burn 2 separate .iso files? I've got the 2 movies already anylysed and shrunk sitting on the hard drive waiting to be burned?????????????????

5. Ketale

Ketale Regular member

Hi guys,

I don't think there is any way of burning two separate .iso files onto one disc preserving their functionality, I think you have to do the combining of the movies in file mode (correct me if I'm wrong).

Here's one thread of how to combine two movies on one disc with a nice extra menu at the beginning that lets you choose which movie to watch:

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/76223

Here's a guide for this procedure, too

http://users.skynet.be/contra/dvddouble.htm

Well I hope this helps.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2004