1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 movies to 1 disc

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by sirius60, Nov 19, 2004.

1. sirius60

sirius60 Member

I hope this isn't a stupid question & i hope i'm in the right forum too.....sorry if i've got either of the above wrong.
    The kids keep downloading films off the net avi, and with the kind help of you people on these forums, i can now put them onto dvd's so they can watch them on the tv (means i can get back on my computer now and again)
    Like most kids they aren't very careful so within no time the discs end up so damaged that they keep jumping etc. I have gone through so many discs since they have got the hang of downloading that i would like to be able to put 2 movies on 1 dvd disc.
    This is where my stupid question comes into it, when i burn the discs to dvd they take up about 200mb each so is it possible to burn 2 movies to 1 disc and if so could you point me in the direction of where i can find the info to do it.
    I have been using divxTodvd to convert the avi files...
    TIA... :) iced

2. sirius60

sirius60 Member

Ok peeps sorry.... i did search for answers to this question before posting. But i must have been using incorrect search criteria.
    I have just read this link http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/126850 about 2 questions below so i will try doing it through Nero Vision.
    But as i have already converted many of the avi files it would be useful to know the answer to the quesito about putting them on disc.
    I think it would also add to my understanding as i can do quite a few things now but have very little understanding about what i'm doing.