1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 movies to one dvd+r

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by mrsftbll, Nov 25, 2004.

1. mrsftbll

mrsftbll Member

Is there a way to put two movies on one dvd+r. I have compressed both movies small enough to fit on one disk but when I try to copy them, it won't allow two sets of ts, bup, vob files. Is there a trick to getting both set of files to copy on one disk and work on a dvd player?

2. Adder01

Adder01 Regular member

Hi mrsftbll,

You can't just copy them as the structure of the DVD needs to be recreated. (Those IFO, etc files)

If you have just the movies and not the associated menus, then you can probably add them using DVD Lab. See here... http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/129342

Adder.

3. StanH1000

StanH1000 Regular member

Use DVD shrink. You'll need both movies on separate disks, both loaded in DVD drives, or as images loaded on virtual drives. Use Shrink to open each in reauthor mode. I successfully got both GoodFellas disks onto one DVD-R using this method.
    I don't know if it will work if both movies are in Video_TS folders on hard drive, but worth a try.