1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 or more games 1 disk

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by strings41, Jun 18, 2003.

1. strings41

strings41 Member

I know that on some games. you can fit more than 1 game on a 4.7 gig dvd-+r. How can this be done. What kind of menu do you put to be able to select which game from the xbox. What programs do I need.

Thank you in advance

2. Excal

Excal Guest

The best program that I have found to do this is Craxtion. It lets you select file folders on your pc hdd or use already made iso's, then combines them to one disc. The program makes its own menu for the disc, the newer version even lets you customize the menu with pictures or short action clips. Hope this is helpful!

3. .CCC.

.CCC. Member

Because I am using Windows 98, I couldn't get Craxtion to work, mainly because GDFimage won't work.

There is another program cpxmenux, which is basically the same thing. It works great for me. I also use RecordNow Dx so there is no need to make ISO.

I have never had any trouble (other then the In Game Resets), nor have I ever had to patch any of my backups.