1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 questions... hopefuly 2 answers...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by rafasmax, Sep 23, 2007.

1. rafasmax

rafasmax Member

first: can i run many xmb themes on my memory stick without having to connect my psp to a computer and blablabla like i have 2 themes on my MS and i want to change from one to another is that possible without connicting your psp to a computer?

second: can fat psps have more than 3.52 m33 or is it exclusevly for slim psps?

sorry ive made only questions till now on the forum but i a big nub at this... (still i know alot more than the child of my age(13)...*looks suspicious, to his both sides*...maybe i an experiment of my government!!!he thinks out loud!

2. Hacker06

Hacker06 Guest

first : i dont think you can run it off your memory card you have to put it in the flash 0 folder and thats about all i know i never want to mess with those folders

Second: 3.71 M33 just released look at the link in my sig

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2007
  3. rafasmax

rafasmax Member

and.. can i run themes without flashing?

4. Hacker06

Hacker06 Guest

you dont flash your psp you just put the theme in the flash 0 folder ask foxrider or shockz for more info i retared when it comes to the xmb

5. rafasmax

rafasmax Member

i mean can i run 3.71 m33 on a fat psp and is it worth it or should i stay with my 3.52 m33-4?

6. Hacker06

Hacker06 Guest

well ya it is worth it... its the same as 3.52 4 but they added a few things

7. rafasmax

rafasmax Member

good.. that means i can run 3.71 on a fat psp...

8. larrylje

larrylje Active member

You will lose most homebrew that requires 1.50 until DAX releases 1.50 plugin support.

9. rafasmax

rafasmax Member

and it will be harder to change xmb right?

10. Hacker06

Hacker06 Guest

no it wont... you can still acces the flash 0 folder and most hombrew its only the the hombrew that use 1.50 kernal that wont work

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2007