1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 Questions

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by OmriSama, Apr 6, 2007.

1. OmriSama

OmriSama Regular member

1. You all know that you can stream stuff from computer to 360 with media sharing software, so i have 2 laptops, one is working well - i have Zune with media sharing enabled. My other one is also working good. I have Windows media 11 installed with media sharing enabled, so i try to connect my 360 to the computer with windows media 11, and it dosen't work. I start testing the connection... everything works great... until it gets to the last part: ''PC Connectivity'' or something like that. While it connects to the other computer. What's the problem?

2. How can i find what kind of CD Drive my 360 has?

2. wabashman

wabashman Active member

not sure of the answer to your first question. however for the second question, you can just eject your tray, and look at it and compare it to the photos of the available drives. just google xbox 360 drive phots and youll get your respsone. but to deteremine if what model of samsung or hitachi you have to open the case up.

3. OmriSama

OmriSama Regular member

Hmm.. ok thanks.

4. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

from my experience connecting using the second method ur using on the other laptop is bull shit it didn't work for me. i don't like how the windows network thing works. just install zune on the other pc. zune worked for me and for media center i used the media connect software that ms doesn't give anymore as they claim it is built into the new windows media player. so i torrented media connect took like a second to set up.