1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 R.I. guitarist seeking drummer, bass and vocals for metal band.

Discussion in 'Artist looking for a band' started by wetako, Dec 17, 2004.

1. wetako

wetako Member

Hello Metalheads! My names Jeff and myself and another guitarist is seeking a bass player, a drummer and a vocalist for a metal band we're starting up called "A Touch Of Winter". We have alot of material together and the best I can describe it is....a blend of pantera and dreamtheatre. We're not looking for any egotrips and pro's.lol We just enjoy what we do and looking for other people that may be serious about starting something. Age and gender is not a factor. We are both in our 20's. You can check out our site we have just started up and see what it is we do, we also have some rough material for download on there. Please post a message while your there and let us know what you think, good or bad! lol If your interested, there is instructions on the site to contact us or you can contact me at this email. jeffbelair@cox.net.
    Heres the link to the site:
    http://freewebs.com/colozzi

Last edited: Dec 17, 2004
  2. nixter

nixter Member

hi. uhm where are yu located? im 14 and i love singin so what ever yu have i'd love to sing. uhm if yur interested email me sexsy_pepsy2000@hotmail.com