1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 VCD's to 1 DVD?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by durew, Oct 2, 2004.

1. durew

durew Member

I have a movie that is on 2 VCD's that I would like to burn to 1 DVD if thats possible?

The VCD's are regular video cd's with the 5 folders & files as shown here:

CDI
    --no files in this folder

EXT
    --LOT_X.VCD
    --PSD_X.VCD

MPEGAV
    --AVSEQ01.DAT

SEGMENT
    --no files in this folder

VCD
    --ENTRIES.VCD
    --INFO.VCD
    --LOT.VCD
    --PSD.VCD

Is there any way to combine these 2 VCD's into 1 DVD? I dont care if I have to use multiple programs to convert file to file, etc, etc, as long as its possible?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

2. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

try this guide:http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive/vcd_to_dvd-r.cfm
    Youll find this guide and several others at the top of this page under the guides tab.
    good luck
    jim

3. durew

durew Member

That looks like it only does 1 VCD to DVD.. is there any way I can make 2 VCD's go onto 1 DVD for playback?

4. john179

john179 Active member

durew my faviourate software for doing this is Unlead movie maker.You just go to create a dvd and add all your files.Have a play with the menu's bit adding what ever image you want and music if you want and done .Its really simple to use and it take's an hour or two to convert.Tmpgenc is also another you can use to do this just keeping adding the files you want to use.

Sometimes i get carried away and make the disc to big in this case i will run it through dvd2one to squeeze down a little if i have to.I try not to make to big though as sometimes it can effect the quality squeezing it down.