1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

200 gig hdd only shows up as a 137 gig hdd

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by danknugz, Mar 1, 2005.

1. danknugz

danknugz Guest

I found this on the net but don't remember were it was. I was wondering if someone could tell me what I all need to do to get the xbox to see all of my hdd. I know there is a way to have a f and g drive. I already have a lot of stuff on my f drive so I don't want to reformat the whole thing. I have a Xenium mod chip and I think I formated the hard drive with both f and g drives. I don't remember the bios version that I have or the make of it. I'm running Avalaunch. If someone could help me that would be great. I will post what bios I have later since I'm at work right now. Thanks

2. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

You're probably running an old BIOS, use 4981 or 4983 and you should get the remaining GBs.

3. elusiv1

elusiv1 Regular member

I flashed my Xenium with the X2 4983.06 for my 160GB HD.

4. deezp1

deezp1 Regular member

depending on the dashboard you are running, you need enable the g partition with the dash inorder to see the rest of the HDD

5. Johnny5

Johnny5 Member

You need to have a bios with LBA48 support. Use XBtool or something similar to check your bios. Enabling the G: drive in your dashboard is useless if your bios does not support a large HDD.

6. punqewe

punqewe Active member

I thought the 4981.06 was for the partition 6 (f drive) and the 4981.67 was for the partitions 6 and 7 (f and g drive) so if that's the case you might have to reflash to a .67 bios.

7. deezp1

deezp1 Regular member

That is correct about the xxxx.06 and the xxxx.67 bios

this is true too, so both things need to be true in order to get your G partition to work

8. punqewe

punqewe Active member

thats what I thought....I've switched to the evox m8plus so I havent used the xecuter2 bios in awhile.....hehe.