1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2005 movies with these new codes

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by redblast, Jan 2, 2005.

1. redblast

redblast Guest

I try burning resident evil 2 and little black book dvd movies however i'm using the 3 programs that i been using for a long time now and they are (dvd decrypter, dvd shrink and dvdXcopy platium). nither one of these programs work for the 2 movie. It give an error and then. is there any new program out there on the internet that i can download and get a program that really going to work for free. please help me out

2. wild77

wild77 Guest

Try using the search feature here at Afterdawn.Decrypter will do Resident Evil by importing a PSL list.

3. ediddle71

ediddle71 Member

I had probs with my Res ident Evil too and it was suggested to use VOB blanker and then Decrypter. Worked perfect!

4. morpheuss

morpheuss Member

Try using anydvd 4.4.1.1 and CloneDVD, the fastest and best that I have tried.

5. wild77

wild77 Guest

The new version of DVD Decrypyter is out.Don't be cheap make sure to leave a donation!

6. dbivens22

dbivens22 Guest

i downloaded and used anydvd and shrink justopen shrink go to reauthor right away and burn movie only title 1

7. sirtom31

sirtom31 Guest

i used vob blanker saved to harddrive thrn dvd shrink and nero burned whole movie with perfect picture that was for re2

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2005
  8. DVDeviant

DVDeviant Member

I had problems w/ RE2, but not Little Black Book, when using DVDShrink.

VOBBlanker was the way I went for RE2.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2005
  9. sirtom31

sirtom31 Guest

little black book used new anydvd then backed up entire movie with dvd shrink no problems.