1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2007 Best USA place for Fliptop/Swapmagic buys via paypal?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by mathmom, May 9, 2007.

1. mathmom

mathmom Member

Hello,

I'm ready to venture into the SwapMagic/Fliptop world but am a bit baffled by all of the vendors available. Which ones have you used that have demonstrated superior customer service/turnaround time? I'm based in the US and want to use Paypal as well.

My PS2 model number is 77001.

Thanks in advance,

Barb

2. Z3120

Z3120 Regular member

I used allmodchip.com. I received my Swap Magic 3.8 coder disc set both in perfect condition in about a week or something (didn't really mind if it was a week since I wasn't too eager for it). Slight problems with the Swap Magic 3.8 DVD disc used to boot the PS2 DVD-based games because it was improportional. As a result, I got numerous scratches on it. Asked customer service to give me a replacement, got it within a week, with no extra costs other then having to pay for the shipping cost on the defect I sent to them. Some people had have bad experiences with them although I can't claim mine will be the same for everyone? All I know was I had gotten what I wanted in working condition with a responsive customer service for problems I had.