1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

25th hour on one DVD+R

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Dexter101, Jul 24, 2003.

1. Dexter101

Dexter101 Guest

hello, I am using DVD decyrtper, Dvd2one, and copytodvd..im having trouble fitting the movie either full disc or movie only on one DVD+r. any reasons why? I also had trouble with Cowboy bebop, but that finnally fit with just the movie. any sugestions would be greatly apprceiated.

thank you

2. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Well, what problems are you getting? Does it rip ok using DVD Decrypter? If so, have you set the output size in DVD2One to less than 4450MB, try around 4300 to see? If so, then what way are yuo trying to burn?

Chris

3. Dexter101

Dexter101 Guest

No, I havent tried to mess with the bit rate, that is definatly a idea tho, btw im burning it with TDK DVD+r's they havent been a problem and ive done plenty of movies just Cowboy Bebop and 25th hour. Lemme give that a try and get back to you. thanks agian!!

4. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

No worries, thats not the bit rate by the way. The bit rate will be variable in FDVD Shrink and has nothing to do with the size of the DVD. I think you know what im talking about anyway. Hope it works.

5. Dexter101

Dexter101 Guest

Yeah, I understand you completely and thank you it worked!!! now i know and knowing is half the battle ;) thankx agian man

JaE