1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.01 DOWNGRADED

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by wolfwood3, Jan 16, 2007.

1. wolfwood3

wolfwood3 Regular member

as u may no i (stupidly) upgraded my psp 2 vesrion 3.01, though in my despair i gave my psp to my highly electronic loving uncle, he kept it for 2 weeks before i decided enough was enough, as i went round his house my psp was on view and was slightly being taken a part but not to much. then my uncle re assembled it passed it back and said, "looks like you can give your mates there umds back" i frowned, rapidly i scrolled to system settins where to my amazment my version was 1.5. my uncle is a legend, he said he is doing it on my cousins soon as they got a new version for xmas, so il take pics to help along the way. he claims its very easy, and very little dismantling is needed, you simply draw out the security components... blah blah he goes on....

2. imadudeok

imadudeok Regular member

he changed the motherboard?

3. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

he prolly did since he said that he hasnt been there for weeks, and it takes awhile to install a motherboard.

4. NekroWolf

NekroWolf Member

if its so easy why bother with downgraders and all that stuff.

5. homie19

homie19 Guest

can u please tell me how to do this? do i need to purchase anythign i have fw.2.81

6. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

He also could have installed a Undiluted Platinum Mod-Chip it would do the same thing I believe.