1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.02 OE-B LOST!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by end2012, Jan 16, 2007.

1. end2012

end2012 Guest

I downgraded from 2.71 to 1.50 then up to 3.02 OE-A then up to 3.02 OE-B.I've read about using some recovery file i've tried this but the psp shows the file as corrupted.any help would be great.its getting old.

2. imadudeok

imadudeok Regular member

its normal..
    put it on game 150 enable 1.5 kernel on recovery

3. end2012

end2012 Guest

how do you enable the 1.5 kernel if the file is corrupted. Thats where I get lost. I've tried putting it in the game150 and nothing I've seen people say enable the kernel but dont have any idea as to where this is if my recovery file is showing up as corrupted.I've tried using a different recovery file at least 5 times no luck. I have never seen any exe in the xmb called recovery.I forgot to mention its a TA-082 if that matters.thank you

4. gzach

gzach Regular member

the recovery folder will always show up as corrupted data, the real recovery is flashed on you psp :D

5. guano

guano Regular member

To get to recovery mode:

Do a hard reset (hold the power button up for 5 or so seconds). Upon restart, hold the R button. It will take you to recovery mode. Then look around in the configuration and find kernel. Change it to 1.50.

That's it.

6. end2012

end2012 Guest

got it sorted thanx for the help.