1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.02 OEB Noob Question

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by owvp702, Feb 7, 2007.

1. owvp702

owvp702 Regular member

I'm going to buy a PSP but the guy I'm buying it from says it's 3.02 OEB. I want to do the homebrew thing so I have a couple questions? Is this firmware stable? Is there anyway to "take off" the hacked firmware and go to the regular sony fimware? Will this hacked firmware allow me to do everything that the current official fimware does without being detected that it's a hacked firmware. I'm a noob at this stuff and if there's a place that will answer all my questions please direct me. Thanks for any help.

2. canuckerz

canuckerz Regular member

1. Yes it is stable, but there is a newer version of it 3.10 oe-a and 3.03 oe-c. (3.03 oe-c being the more stable and customizable of the two atm)

2. Yes you can take it off and go back to a regular sony firmware, although i wouldnt advise it when the hacked firmware is superior.

3. Yes it will let you do all the stuff you could do on a official firmware and more.

4. And no they cant tell its hacked unless you try to use the warrenty and return it. (too late anyway once a psp has been brewed the warrenty becomes invalid)

Hope that answers your questions =)

3. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

Concerning question number 4......not at best buy :D