1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.02 problems

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by arfeds, Jan 24, 2007.

1. arfeds

arfeds Member

ok i just bought a psp downgraded the firmware then upgraded to 3.02e-b and its bin great had no problems at all. now im sorry if im gonna piss about 9 million people off by asking what is a stupid question to u lot but please im a psp n00b bare with me.

ok i have an iso that i would like to run i have placed it into the iso folder on my psp's root directory and have gone to access in the game section of my psp it starts up screen goes blank then says "game could not be started (80020321).

someone please help me and im sorry for a repetitive question but i have searched everywhere

2. aj101788

aj101788 Guest

make sure u have a umd inside ur psp

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2007
  3. arfeds

arfeds Member

ok i just entered no umd mode and its taking ages to load is this normal or what? it hasnt loaded the game yet

4. aj101788

aj101788 Guest

what i will do is exit no UMD mode and use UMD to lunch games because no umd mode dont work for all the games

5. arfeds

arfeds Member

ok man thankyou very much for your quick response i think that might sort the problem

can i use a video umd?

6. aj101788

aj101788 Guest

sorry i was so into Lost Regnum finally a new psp game >.<
    ok back to the question yea i think u can use video UMD