1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.02oe-a can't upgrade

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by jologs, Feb 5, 2007.

1. jologs

jologs Member

i have a custom firmware a 3.02oe-a everything's work well. My brother borrow my psp and then he accidentally reformat my psp. so now i can't go back to 1.5 so now im stuck with 3.02oe-a i can't upgrade or downgrade because all the files was erase. The only things is working right now in my psp is the iso games the homebrew doesn't work. So is there a chance to go back to 1.5? by d way i have a gta:LCS unpatched

2. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

To make homebrew working again, just put a folder called GAME150 into the PSP folder on your memorystick. Don't rename the GAME folder in there, that's neccessary. Then put the homebrew into that GAME150 folder. To get back to 1.50, go to recovery menue, there should be something like "run program at PSP/Recovery/eboot.php", when you are too lazy to use the search button I'm too lazy to boot my psp and look for the names. Anyway, create this folder and put an 1.50 eboot.php in it. Then run it in your recovery menue.

3. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

U cant simply just drop teh 1.50 update in the RECOVERY folder, there is also four other .prx files you have to download also.

4. jologs

jologs Member

i already have all the files in my recovery folder that i paste in mso/psp/game but i can't still turn my psp to 1.5 i've already hold the r trigger then turn it on nothing happen and then i can't run the eboot.pbp it say corrupt data

5. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

yeah its supposed to be like that. use the run program at option in the recovery menu to access recovery. if u find ur still having trouble with it download my winstaller for recover and it'll take care of it for you.

6. jologs

jologs Member

ok i'll try your winstaller. by d way should i reformat my memory stick before to run your winstaller?

7. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

i would yes.

8. jologs

jologs Member

thanks hexitnow im back to 1.5 again nice installer you've got... thank's a lot