1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.02OE-B recovery eboot...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by WierdName, Feb 4, 2007.

1. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

First off, im pissed. I had an original 1.5 and I LOVED that thing. It worked great. LCD got cracked. Exchanged it for a new PSP that was a stock 2.5. I updated to 2.7 then downgraded to 1.5 then upgraded to 3.02OE-A then to -B. Guess what? The frkn WIFI doesnt work! Well, it wont connect to my router! I scanned & added my routers SSCI or whatever and setup my router to accept the mac address and put the WEP key into the PSP. The piece of **** doesnt work. As you can imagine, im very mad and want my other loyal original 1.5 back. Well we all know thats not gonna happen. Now, to my question. For the update.pbp, do I put a 1.5 eboot there then rename it to update.pbp? I already have the other prx and pbp files there. Thanks.

P.S. I HATE SONY(even though its not really their fault) AND WANT MY OTHER PSP BACK!

2. aj101788

aj101788 Guest

yes rename it to update.pdp

3. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

all-ight. I'll try it.