1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.02oe-b upgrade to 3.03oe-a?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by lurtz343, Jan 23, 2007.

1. lurtz343

lurtz343 Member

this should be easy enough to answer buts its crucial that i know this before getting started, thanks for all the support.

MY PsP --- FW 3.02oe-b , MOBO TA-082
    I am looking at getting it to 3.03oe-b

Ok i have a few questions regarding the procedure:

Is there some different sort of procedure for upgrading with a TA-082 or is it all the same as long as you have the right firmware?

Do i have to do a proper downgrade to FW1.5 before starting, even though im using 3.02oe-b, the version bellow this custom firmware?

Can i just go straight to 3.03oe-b with what i have or will i have to go from a to b like with the 3.02oe procedure?

Is this update worth the effort?

Thanks.

2. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

1. It does not matter if u hav TA-082, all u need is the correct firmware

2 and 3. No, u can just install it ... plz read the readme for instructions... it will show u how to install with 3.02 OE-B

4. This update is just allows u to play the new compress psx games. If, u have a ps3 and u have a game. Then u need 3.03OE.

3. xupal

xupal Member

wait wait wait.. u need oe-a or oe-a2 to get to oe-b

4. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

u need a custim firmware or 1.5 to go to 3.03 OE-B. Anything will do except 1.5 or higher.