1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.03-1.50-3.03-OE c

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by nore_kaps, Feb 12, 2007.

1. nore_kaps

nore_kaps Member

Hi all,
    After much waiting and anticipation I took the leap of death yesterday and downgraded my PSP to 1.5 and it worked like a charm. I then used the 3.03-OE c easy installer and that too worked great.

I need to ask some questions:
    1. Can i get a step by step tutorial on how to play PS1 games on it.
    2. Can I get a tutorial on how to use the recovery mode to revert back to 1.5, just for future sake.
    3. What homebrew apps do you recommend and any good homebrew application sites?

Any help would be much appreciated.

2. premmahil

premmahil Guest

what version u had before you downgraded to 1.5

3. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

I dont know what he's on but

1.) PSX games go in the ms0:/PSP/GAME folder. It is one folder housing two files, document.dat and eboot.pbp.

2.) Dont need to get recovery files until it happens but my sig has a link to my recovery winstaller for 1.50, 3.03 OE-C and 3.10 OE-A. Once you have the files installed turn your psp all the way off, turn it back on and press and hold R until reaching the recovery menu. Use the third option : Run Program At /PSP/GAME/RECOVERY/EBOOT.PSP

3.) Any emulators, my personal fav is the SNES emulator and the NES emulator. Management apps, customization apps, homebrew games, USBSSS (allows you to rip UMD over USB).

First Site
    Second Site
    ( or use http://www.dl.qj.net )

Last edited: Feb 12, 2007
  4. nore_kaps

nore_kaps Member

Thanks hexit,
    Just one question, I obtained a GTA 1 ps1 image, and I have 2 files: gta.bin and a gta image file. Do I simply copy these two files over to the GAME folder? I tried that but it comes up as "Corrupted data", what am I doing incorrect?

And I was on version 3.03 as i stated in the thread title.

5. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

no...google simple popstation gui...if u cant find it hes a member at a website i write for
    http://www.psp-haxors.com
    he has a link to his progs in his sig. anyhow u use that and it will convert the .bin file to a eboot for use on the PSP. Then you create a folder under PSP\GAME and put the eboot there. (if it generates keys.bin copy that with the eboot also)

6. nore_kaps

nore_kaps Member

Got it :)
    v0.7

Thanks hexit, appreciated...

EDIT:
    How do you put pictures in your sig!!