1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.03 c help

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by balkie16, Feb 4, 2007.

1. balkie16

balkie16 Regular member

i just formatted my mem stick and no GAME150 folder was created. should i just make it myself or something? i am on 3.03 a and looking to go to 3.03c using hexitnow's easy installer. if i am to make it where shoudl i place it?
    PSP>GAME>GAME150 or
    PSP>GAME150

2. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

if u set your kernel to 1.50 u can use the default install location of the installer. but yes u can also create a GAME150 folder urself. if u have a question about the installer next time post it the thread i created. thats why its there.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2007
  3. balkie16

balkie16 Regular member

am i supoed to go into 1.5 fw and install 3.03c from there? if so can someone explain how to do this? and i just used the easy installer again with my formatted mem stick and tried to install OE c again but i get the error "game could not be started" once again im am at 3.03oe a.

4. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

I just asked for you to post in the Winstaller thread for Winstaller help. Turn ur psp all the way off and boot into recovery mode by holding R trigger as soon as u turn it on. Go to configuration and switch the GAME folder to 1.50

Last edited: Feb 4, 2007