1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.03 Downgrader HELP!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Crazykid3, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Crazykid3

Crazykid3 Regular member

I just bought the Update Version 2.00 GTA UMD. I installed all of MS_ROOT into the root directory of the memory stick (K:). I installed the EBOOT.PBP to K:\PSP\GAME\UPDATE\UPDATE.PBP. I loaded up GTA and my system is now 3.03 HEN. I go to Games/Memory Stick/PSP^TM Update ver 1.50. However, it states, "The system software of your PSP^TM system is version 3.03. There is no need to update". Someone please help me.

2. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

u didnt follow the instructions. it says rename the 1.50 update to UPDATE.PBP. do not overwrite EBOOT.PBP!!! now u need to try again from the downgrader part. wen it comes time to run the update, it will say X.YZ, not 1.50

3. 4BPTC

4BPTC Guest

I'm having a similar problem.... I cant get my psp udated to 3.03

4. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

remove the numbers and the _ from the name of the PBP so the name is EBOOT, not 1447_EBOOT

5. 4BPTC

4BPTC Guest

i tried that........still not working...the file in games on my psp says corrupted data

6. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

make an UPDATE folder in GAME and put the update there.

7. 4BPTC

4BPTC Guest

ive tried that......my eboot file is 11844_EBOOT is that the right one to download?

8. 4BPTC

4BPTC Guest

think ive got it.........may need more help in a few though

9. 4BPTC

4BPTC Guest

Ok ive got it updated and i followed the guide but when i put gta in it plays the game

10. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

wat update is on the disc? 2.00 or 2.60?

11. 4BPTC

4BPTC Guest

12. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

did u put the MS_ROOT on the root of the memory stick? cuz u werent supposed to. the readme says the contents of the MS_ROOT folder, which is the PSP folder. put that on the root of the memory stick, overwriting the one already there.

13. 4BPTC

4BPTC Guest

AHHHH......

14. 4BPTC

4BPTC Guest

anyone here

15. 4BPTC

4BPTC Guest

need help pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee