1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.03 downgrading problem

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by lowell112, May 15, 2007.

1. lowell112

lowell112 Member

well. its not the downgrader itself. I am trying to get my friend to 3.40 OE-A and he has 2.81, so i need to update him to 3.03 to use the downgrader to 1.5. The problem is when i put the 3.03 firmware update into the X:pSP/GAME/UPDATE folder i get corrupt data when i go to my game/memory stick on the psp. So i tried it on mine and it is also corrupt data. I tried downloading it on diff days thinking maybe dl.qj.net had a bad download or something and still corrupt data. I tried other firmware updates and still i get corrupt data. WTF?! i dont get it? I just create my UPDATE folder on in the GAME folder and then drag and drop the eboot into the UPDATE folder right? please help me, i dont get y it doesnt work

2. DoubleDwn

DoubleDwn Regular member

You are following the correct process.

Try a download from psp-hacks.com.

Maybe qj.net has a bad download.

~Rich

Edit: Typos

Last edited: May 15, 2007
  3. lowell112

lowell112 Member

Haha thnx man it worked. That is strange tho that none of qj's firmware updates worked? My friend gunna be real happy now thnx lots!

4. DoubleDwn

DoubleDwn Regular member

No problem. Glad it worked.

~Rich