1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.03 help plz iso won't work

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by kreeger, Feb 20, 2007.

1. kreeger

kreeger Guest

I have a 3.03 with a 2.81 updater on it, not sure if that means it was a 2.81 and updated to a 3.03 or what. I have utorrent and fastloader. I followed directions on putting them on my memory stick and in the right folders. What do I need to do becausse it won't work. I put it in the psp with a UMD, it says corrupt data. Is the iso bad or do I need to downgrade/upgrade? I do not want to brick my PSP. Do I need GTA? 3.03 OE????? PLZ HELP. i bought that pspblender crap and for what I don't know.

2. attias6

attias6 Guest

If you have Sony 3.03, you can't do ANYTHING (concerning hacks or ISOs)! You can:

Downgrade to 1.50 (http://www.noobz.eu/download.htm) and play ISOs there.

Or the best:

Downgrade to 1.50 and upgrade to 3.10 OE-A by Dark_AleX so that almost all ISOs work, play any UMD and play ISOs buy just putting them in the "ISO" folder in the root of your PSP, without any emulators (like fastloader, devhook...)!

3. dadudesam

dadudesam Member

Sorry dude i fell for psp blender too it sucks ass they would not give me my $$$ back they just told me solutions and now its too late. But now that i found out about the Utorrent and stuff, im happy... but still, you need and un-patched version of GTA to downgrade from 3.03 (if thats what you're planing on doing). Go to you're local EBGames and ask if they have a used liberty city stories, and see if the copyright on the back in the fine print says (c)2005. If it does its un-patched. when you put the UMD in it should say update to 2.00. This also proves it's un-patched.

4. kreeger

kreeger Guest

yeah I'm looking for a copy of it. I contacted Clickbank that the pspblender payment went through. I reported them as spam and they made false statements and they refunded my money within 5 minutes.