1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.03 OE-A Help with upgrading and corrupted files?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Godfathaa, Jan 17, 2007.

1. Godfathaa

Godfathaa Member

Hi I’m new to all this and I have an original 1.50 PSP I know their are many threads about 3.03 OE-A but I installed it using the oeainstFINAL.exe. I checked the recovery box I didn’t know which folder to put it in so I put it in GAME & also put the drive letter of the psp.

I then went to my memory stick and their were three folder their one being the 3.03 OE-A Installer And two other ones which I forgot the names of but I went straight to installing the 3.03 OE-A It worked but under the game memory stick mode on the psp the other two files now say Corrupted Data and the 3.03 OE-A Installer is still their and I don’t know exactly what that means and do they stay on my memory card with the Installer?

Under the Memory stick on the computer in USB mode there is an iso folder I know thats where iso and cso games go.

Under the psp folder there is GAME which has my recovery folder, 303oeflasher,303oeflasher%.

There is GAME150 and it say 1.50 eboots go here and same Thing for GAME303

I tried upgrading to the 3.03 OE-B by cutting the EBOOT.PBP from the zip and pasting it in the GAME303 no luck also in GAME150 no luck.

So basically I’m thinking the corrupted folders In my Psp Game Memory Stick are my recovery to go back to 1.50 and I have no idea how to upgrade to OE-B or fix any of this.

Any Help would be great and any other programs or procedures for optimal use of the psp and the upgraded oe-b once installed, like the fourth brightness on the screen I’ve been reading about would be great thanks.

2. Godfathaa

Godfathaa Member

anyone?

3. ikillau

ikillau Guest

yeah i have the same problem , if i find out ill get back to you