1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.03 oe-a RECOVERY MENU!!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by mrk44, Apr 17, 2007.

1. mrk44

mrk44 Guest

AAAA hellp. I successfully upgraded my psp 1.5 to 3.03 oe-a. Now I wanna downgrade back down and i can't get to the recovery menu. I got the recovery folder files from the 3.02 oe-a package. I don't know if that works with 3.03 oe-a but i put the recovery folder files in PSP/GAME/RECOVERY and put the 1.5 update and renamed in UPDATE.PBP. After i put the files in, do i have to launch an eboot or do i just turn on the psp while holding the right shoulder button??? PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!! Thank you!

2. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

turn on psp while holding right trigger, select 'run eboot at psp/game/recovery"

3. mrk44

mrk44 Guest

I hold the right trigger button while turning it on and nothing happens. I also tried going to Game/memory stick/ on the xmb while holding the right trigger button and the file is corrupted. Is that a problem?

4. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

u need to turn it on from a coldboot, not just sleep mode. to turn it off completely, hold on/off switch for few seconds, then turn it on