1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.03 oe-b/devhook 0.51 HELP!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by axwardle, Jan 24, 2007.

1. axwardle

axwardle Regular member

so i have a nice working psp fw 1.5 with devhook then i found 3.03 oe-a, i updated and figured out all my hombrews were not working (although my game iso still did) then i kinda searched around and found out i was supposed to uninstall devhook 0.51 which i did not do i am in oe-b now and was wondering what to do, either unflash devhook while im IN 3.03 oe-b or whether i can escape to 1.5 somehow and unflash it either way how do i get my psp working right again i love my homebrews.

2. ThisDude

ThisDude Regular member

u can uninstall devhook in both 3.03 OE-B and 1.50

3. axwardle

axwardle Regular member

no u see i cant run ANY of my homebrew (including devhook) plus i think it was supposed to put a directory called game150 and it didnt i have already tried creating it myself, it just shows the normaly blank spaces as corrupt data

4. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

this is why they made iso support for OE even tho i dont get why people still use devhook.

5. axwardle

axwardle Regular member

o ok cool i just got it working by creating my own game150 folder and running devhook (even though it shows the normally blank spaces as corrupted data). But still a few questions, how do you enter recovery mode? and is there any way to reinstall it (i am afraid it did not install right) thx.

6. Avester01

Avester01 Member

hey does anybody know how to work .dax files/games on PSP?
    Avester01

7. axwardle

axwardle Regular member

ok nvm ANYTHING i have said everything is up and running but i have one more question i hear that i can dump my umd to my memory stick, and i was wondering do i just put the to files in game150, game, or put them in a seperate folder and run it.

8. phuocle

phuocle Member

Because some ISO's do not work on 3.03 OE without Devhook... namely Street Fighter and Madden 07.

9. Ali9994

Ali9994 Guest

How to Put the Devhook 0.51 Step by Step!!??

10. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

That's not how to get answer's. Go wait in ur other thread istead of clogging up other threads. I was just reading yours infact.