1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.03 OE-B Problems (CSO's & Uninstall)

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by gaaant, Jan 13, 2007.

1. gaaant

gaaant Member

Can anyone help me with this, I may be missing something simple. I have updated my PSP to this firmware with no issues, however I have two qustions:

1) I cant play CSO files, ISO works fine, CSO however dosn't even show up in the game menu. Is there some way to make this work?
    2) I cant restore my PSP to 1.5! When I put the specified EBOOT file in the specified location and tell it to kick off, the scren goes blank and the PSP turns off. When turned back on it is still on 3.03 OE-B. Obviously if we can fix problem 1 then this wont be an issue
    Thanks.

2. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

you could uncompress them into ISO's, and are u trying to use the no UMD mode?

3. gaaant

gaaant Member

Ive tried both of the no umd settings. Can other people run the CSO files? Also of note is that a couple of other people I know who upgraded cannot run the CSO files also??