1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.03 oe-b to 3.03 oe-c install

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by KLADSTRUP, Feb 22, 2007.

1. KLADSTRUP

KLADSTRUP Guest

i have a simple question.. when i search around the internet on upgrading from 3.03 oe-b to 3.03 oe-c i always get the guide indstructions from the begninning..since i already have 3.03 oe-b some of the files i had to transfer are in the install guide...i dont know whether to skip it or what..please someone let me know...

2. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

just delete the files u used to install 3.03 oe-b, they're not even needed. then use the files the guide says to use...i don't know if they are different for sure from oe-b, but it doesn't hurt to use what the guide says, does it?

3. canuckerz

canuckerz Regular member

3.03 oe-c needs to be installed from scratch because it was a major update. So any of the guides you would would apply to anyone installing 3.03 oe-c

4. KLADSTRUP

KLADSTRUP Guest

well i did that and downlaoaded the neccesary file as per the guide intall but when he told me to rename the eboot and everyithng i did then i put it in the correct file and it said one already existed so i clicked overwrite and nothing happened when i went to my psp and went to games then clicked on 3.03 oe-c intall...it says the daxr file is not working

5. KLADSTRUP

KLADSTRUP Guest

u know how when u go to game on you psp then go to memory stick theres a whole bunch of stuff from where you downgraded then updated to 3.03 a b etc...well since i am having a hard time getting 3.03 oe-c should i reformat my card then upgrade to 3.03 oe-c

6. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

go ahead, just back up ur files first that u want to keep

7. corchox

corchox Regular member

i'm confused with all these 3.03 oe-b oe-c oe-a.... which one should i install?? which one is the latest?

i have 2.70 ta-082 with hen d, devhook. i know i have to downgrade to 1.5 (yay! finally available) i want to know the next step after that: oe-b or oe-c or oe-a??

8. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

Last edited: Feb 23, 2007
  9. corchox

corchox Regular member

thanx man. just a question: what's better about oe-c than 1.5? will i still be able to do averything i can with 1.5? isn't there a devhook that'll run the latest games?

10. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

3.03 oe-c can do everything 1.5 can, homebrew, isos, and then ps1 eboots, which 1.5 can't. maybe devhook can, and yes, devhook can play ratchet and clank size matters online which 3.03 oe-c can't, but 3.03 oe-c is so much easier to play isos than devhook. u put it in the ISO folder, like devhook, but the game automatically shows up under GAME in ur psp's xmb. really recommend it