1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.03 oe-c customization...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Jonnyme, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Jonnyme

Jonnyme Member

Hey yall,

i just got my psp to 3.03 oe-c after staring at the read me's for 4 months cuz i was scared to brick. So yeah im a long time dh user.(wanted to try oe-c because of all the hype before going to 3.30 oe-a)

Anyways i see all of this stuff about top menu customization and those little animations when you start a game... how is this achieved? I looked around but everyone on this site seems to already know how to do it... so yeah a sweet link or an awesome "how to" would be great.

OR if anyone knows of any awesome reason i should just go right to 3.30 oe-c could you give me a heads up, thanks everyone :) Jon

2. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

i already answered a thread on this

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/496325#3007244

and u don't need to be that scared about bricking, there are easy installers that all u have to do is start the program and it flashes it, no more manual method!

the only reason u will brick is from being an idiot and not reading the readme.txt

Last edited: Apr 18, 2007
  3. Jonnyme

Jonnyme Member

Right on chanman that was exactly what i was looking for. Thanks a bunch :)