1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.03 OE-C & Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by davidrose, Mar 7, 2007.

1. davidrose

davidrose Guest

So I have a 1.50 and upgraded to 3.03 OE-C so I am trying to load iso from the ms and I am using fastloader v0.7
    The game loads the demo screen perfectly when I go to play it, it takes a few seconds trying to load and then I get this:
    The game could not be started (80020321)
    Any advice will be appreciated I search the forums here and there for some solutions I couldn’t find anyone else with this problem do I need to change the firmware? HELP please

NOOB with PSP

2. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

why the f are u still using fastloader? its like 2 years old! how do u expect it to load newer games. and even more ridiculous is that 3.03 oe-c can load isos by itself, just put them in the ISO folder and they appear in the game menu

3. davidrose

davidrose Guest

Right thanks hard telling not knowing just picked this psp up last night and flashed it this morning but was a bit mixed up so I guess the iso isn’t any good it still will not load I changed the cpu speed to 333 like some suggested still just the menu loads same will not load game message appears, I just flashed to 3.10 OE-A hoping this would work I just don’t know much yet read all afternoon and still learning, thanks for the info appreciate the wording.

4. staxx

staxx Regular member

That game runs ridiculously slow...your probably better off purchasing a copy instead of finding a copy that works.

5. davidrose

davidrose Guest

Naw .. I am getting this with every game I put in iso what is it I am doing wrong? Sid Meier's Pirates is doing the same thing. I no this is suppose to work it is a .cso but it was tested to work.

6. orbitor

orbitor Regular member

If your using 3.10 OE you shouldnt have any problems. Format the mem stick and try copying it over again. You shouldnt need to change the clock speed off default. and yes cso format should work fine works on mine with the same firmware.

7. davidrose

davidrose Guest

Troubles all fixed. Needs to have a UMD in the drive to emulate so sometimes it is so simple huh I didn't know so....
    Thanks I will just leave a UMD in it works grreat now no troubles at all